[Libreoffice-qa] Bibisect Requests

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Sat May 9 23:01:37 PDT 2015

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 2:55 PM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All -
>
> Seems like the request for bibisects is growing quickly which is awesome -
> but we need to keep up with those requests :).

On the topic:

I've put together a bibisect for MacOSX covering the 5.0 epoch
git://gerrit.libreoffice.org//bibisect-macosx-64-5.0
it is ~9GB  for 8326 build (debug-build)

It is up-to-date to within less than a week

I've also put together a 'sample of a bibisect for Windows
git://gerrit.libreoffice.org/bibisect-win32-5.0
about 400MB

it contains 500 build from the beginning of the 5.0 epoch, but I'd
like some feed-back to make sure it is useable/works
before committing more resource to it.

Norbert