[Libreoffice-qa] MSO 2013 Excel - Template Roundtripping

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed May 13 09:25:05 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I'm looking for someone with Microsoft Office 2013 who can collaborate
with me to report several dozen bugs so that we roundtrip correctly. I'd
like to coordinate with someone to make sure that we're not stepping on
each other's toes, writing duplicate bugs, etc... etc...

Please let me know if you have some time to explore this. I am starting
some initial things this afternoon but hope not to have to do the entire
thing myself :-b

Best,
Joel