[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla: Adding new Status for 'abandoned' bugs?

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:23:20 PST 2015

> * ABANDONED
> * INSUFFICIENT DATA (RedHat)
> * EXPIRED (Launchpad)

Of these I like ABANDONED as it indicates that the user abandoned
his/her own bug. Insufficient Data is really wordy to me, Expired
indicates that the user could just set the bug back to UNCONFIRMED and
say "this is still a valid bug" (mistaking "expired" for "fixed" or some
other such thing).

Couple other points:

1. Please update the wiki when the change happens (both the status wiki
as well as the gardening wiki);
2. Please ping me directly so that I update my stuff for the next time I
do a mass ping.

Seems like a good idea. Thanks for leading it (and for Norbert's
original suggestion).

Best,
Joel