[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla Idea: Issues assign to me

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Tue Nov 10 11:05:17 PST 2015

Hi,

Xisco FaulĂ­ schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> Do you think it would be plausible to have a link in bugzilla's menu to
> quickly check the issues assign to oneself like the link 'My bugs'?
> Right now, the only way I found to check this is in 'Advanced Search' -
> Custom Search -  Assignee equals to 'user' which IMHO, is quite tedious.

You define this query once and then save it as named query. It will show
up as link in the grey area on the start screen.

> On the other hand, I found that taking an issue doesn't change the
> status to ASSIGNED. Could bugzilla be hacked to do it automatically or
> it's intentioned?

You clicked on the link "take" in the line "Assigned To" and that does
not work? Please look into your account in tab "Permissions", whether
you have the permission for assigning a bug.

Kind regards
Regina