[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla Idea: Issues assign to me

bfoman bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Tue Nov 17 12:11:00 PST 2015

Xisco FaulĂ­ wrote
> Hi all,
> Do you think it would be plausible to have a link in bugzilla's menu to
> quickly check the issues assign to oneself like the link 'My bugs'? Right
> now, the only way I found to check this is in 'Advanced Search' - Custom
> Search -  Assignee equals to 'user' which IMHO, is quite tedious.

Hi!
If you want to view just the bugs that are assigned to you then you could
type your email address in quick search box like that: @yourbugzillaemail -
the bugs will be listed. If you like the search just save it to have it
handy in the footer. If you would like to get this list by email regularly,
then create a whine based on this search via
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editwhines.cgi.

Xisco FaulĂ­ wrote
> On the other hand, I found that taking an issue doesn't change the status
> to ASSIGNED. Could bugzilla be hacked to do it automatically or it's
> intentioned?

Seems you have to be in contributors security group which "limtis who can
change priority, severity, qa field, and assigned" - whatever limtis means
;).

Best regards.
P.S.
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/page.cgi?id=quicksearch.html page is