[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 9 04:13:43 PDT 2015

Hi Pedro, *,

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 1:10 PM, Pedro <pedlino at gmail.com> wrote:

> Michael Meeks-5 wrote
>> * Release Engineering update (Cloph)
>>     + 5.0.3 - RC1 status
>>         + tagged and released for most platforms
>>             + up-loaded & ready for testing.
>>         + found a nasty OpenGL perf. issue (Michael)
>
> In case no one noticed, there aren't any 5.0.3.1  x86 builds for Windows
> (but the x64 have been there for almost 24h)

That's because the build-system ran out of diskspace, and I had to
retrigger the build...

(that's also why it hasn't been announced yet)

And yes, related to no tinderbox builds, as they are also provided by
that box - but when  it  is busy doing release-builds, it won't do
tinderbox builds...

ciao
Christian