[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 06:51:19 PDT 2015

Hi Christian, all

Christian Lohmaier-3 wrote
> That's because the build-system ran out of diskspace, and I had to
> retrigger the build...
>
> (that's also why it hasn't been announced yet)
>
> And yes, related to no tinderbox builds, as they are also provided by
> that box - but when  it  is busy doing release-builds, it won't do
> tinderbox builds...

Thank you for the quick answer.

In theory TB #62 should also be producing x64 dailies for branch 5.0 and
Master but it is not.
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-5-0/Win-x86_64@62-TDF/
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86_64@62-TDF/

Maybe you are asking too much of Tinderbox 62? :)

Regards,
Pedro