[Libreoffice-qa] Most Annoying Bugs: Wiki docs updated

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 23:55:55 PDT 2015

Hi all,

The MAB docs on the wiki have been updated to reflect the new
Priority-based system for categorizing bugs:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Most_Annoying_Bugs

The old MAB tracker bugs (mab4.3, mab4.4, etc.) will remain in
Bugzilla for historical reference, but should be ignored for current
work. Please make sure that any tooling or documentation that
references the MABs is up to date and references only the new system.

If you run across any additional documentation or software that has
not yet been updated, please let me know so that we can fix it.

Thanks,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
qubit at libreoffice.org
802-379-9482 | IRC: colonelqubit on Freenode