[Libreoffice-qa] Most Annoying Bugs: Wiki docs updated

Tommy barta at quipo.it
Sun Oct 18 00:16:24 PDT 2015

Robinson Tryon wrote:
 > Hi all,
 >
 > The MAB docs on the wiki have been updated to reflect the new
 > Priority-based system for categorizing bugs:
 > https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Most_Annoying_Bugs

I like very much the new scheme

I wonder if it's possible to have numbers close to the "All bugs" and
"Open Bugs" link in each of the New Style just like in the ESC old MABs
count mailing list.

 > The old MAB tracker bugs (mab4.3, mab4.4, etc.) will remain in
 > Bugzilla for historical reference, but should be ignored for current
 > work. Please make sure that any tooling or documentation that
 > references the MABs is up to date and references only the new system.
 > If you run across any additional documentation or software that has
 > not yet been updated, please let me know so that we can fix it.
 >
 > Thanks,
 > --R

I made a final clean up of those old mabs.
I put a link to the new mab page, wrote the final stats about fixed/open
bugs of each mab and posted the list of those who were still open for
historical record in the final post.

this is the final resume:

mab3.4 ->  119 fixed,   0 open
mab3.5 ->  215 fixed,   0 open
mab3.5 ->  157 fixed,   0 open
mab4.0 ->  156 fixed,   0 open
mab4.1 ->  137 fixed,   0 open
mab4.2 ->  186 fixed,   0 open
mab4.3 ->   99 fixed,  57 open
mab4.4 ->   52 fixed,   7 open
mab5.0 ->   11 fixed,   1 open

all-time mabs (1197 bugs) -> 1132 fixed, 65 open