[Libreoffice-qa] User Test Scenarios in the Moztrap for LibreOffice

Kader Tarlan kadertarlan1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 16:35:45 PDT 2015

Hello Sir,

I've done test automation with selenium and write test scenarios. I have
information about this topic. I want to work in the field of testing in
Libreoffice.
I used "Moztrap" test tool for test scenarios.

User Test Scenarios written for Libreoffice. (
http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/manage/cases/) However,  I see a lot of
missing test scenario, there is yet to be written. I'd like to write these
scenarios.  If you give me the authority for write test.

if you want to , I'll share with you that I made a couple test scenario.
I'm waiting for your good news.

Thank you, Sincerely yours.