[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-documentation] Introducing Myself

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbfaure at libreoffice.org
Wed Sep 9 10:48:46 PDT 2015

Hi Jay,

Le 09/09/2015 05:49, Yousuf 'Jay' Philips a écrit :
> [...]
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PWerIggak-XyuwtME-bYLtdnyw2LHoCUrJjhAqHcVO4/edit?usp=sharing
>
> [...]
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MULCsm8gD-QPv-W1LbHBynnY0eD16Q6uXsrzpgfJdvQ/edit?usp=sharing
>

> I look forward to your comments in the google docs documents and working
> with you for the betterment of libreoffice.

I think you should open enhancement bug reports in TDF bugzilla and
attach ODF documents to them. A commenter can attach a new version and
it is easy to track the evolution of the proposal.

Having proposals on an external tool is a lost of autonomy for the
Community. We can't rely on Google for the continuity of your documents.

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.