[Libreoffice-qa] QA Activities @ Aarhus Hackfest tonight

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 02:52:41 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm looking forward to working on a variety of QA tasks at the
hackfest tonight! Our very own Matthew Francis has a talk this evening
about Bibisecting, and I encourage all of you who are interested in QA
to join me at his talk, after which we can head over to the hackfest
venue together.

A big thanks to everyone who has suggested QA tasks for tonight. We've
got a great list of ideas here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Hackfest/Aarhus2015/QA

It's not too late to add suggestions -- just do so asap! :-)

Cheers,
--R

P.S. UNCONFIRMED bugs is down to 470. It's great to see the numbers
dropping so much during the Conference week!

--
Robinson Tryon
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
qubit at libreoffice.org
802-379-9482 | IRC: colonelqubit on Freenode