[Libreoffice-qa] Windows and OpenGL - what to do in the unlikely case that LibreOffice crashes on startup

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 03:05:46 PDT 2015

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 6:18 PM, Robinson Tryon
<bishop.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like there's nothing at
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/OpenGL yet, so that seems like a
> good place to start to list OpenGL information such as this.

General OpenGL page created w/notes on the wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/OpenGL#Crash_on_program_start

> On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Shouldn't this be in a wiki somewhere instead of directing to a registry
>> setting attached to a bug report?

Keeping the patch coupled closely to the bug report seems okay with
me. The wiki page links directly to the patch, but we can tweak how we
distribute if you think there's a clearly way?

Cheers,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
qubit at libreoffice.org
802-379-9482 | IRC: colonelqubit on Freenode