[Libreoffice-qa] Revisiting BH (Bughunt) session organization

MiguelAngelLO miguelangelrv at libreoffice.org
Sat Feb 6 02:02:54 CET 2016

Hi Sophie, Cor, QA,

maybe defining a target for the sessions could help.

On one side, I think people are not waiting for a session to report the
issues they find, in fact there are a lot of reports about 5.1.

On the other there is not a definite objective for the sessions.

IMHO sessions could be to analyze specifically the Release Notes.

I had done with the two first for 5.1, on the last holidays, now pending
to report on the QA ML.

Here my draft of what I did:

Title:
Testing Release Notes 5.1 - Spelling dialog no longer automatically
closes once spellcheck is complete. tdf#79312 (Marek Dolezel)

Release notes link:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.1#Writer

OS:            Win10x64
Processor:     IC i3 CPU M 330 @2.13GHz
Graphics:      AMD M Radeon HD 5000 v15.11

LibreOffice options:
- Memory 	Graphics cache 48 MB
- OpenGL	Enable.
              	Disable.
- OpenCL 	N/A
- Other  	N/A

Version: 5.1.0.0.beta2 (x64)
Build ID: 53054959a12edc6510f51b94ddc9b73d27aedaf6
Threads 4; Ver: Windows 6.19; Render: default;

Version master: 5.2.0.0.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: a454a9b3ae0f6ab81012fbef7b3ff6f0f44bf6cb
Threads 4; Ver: Windows 6.19; Render: default;
TinderBox: Win-x86_64 at 62-TDF, Branch:MASTER, Time: 2015-12-02_06:37:24

Test:
	- With blank page
	- Replacing several words
	- Without words to replace.
	- With a large file GS42-GettingStartedLO.odt

Test result:	Ok.:)

Help:	- inner	N/A
	- net	N/A

Usability:    		10/10
Overall evaluation:   	08/10

Implications: 	N/A.
Comments: 	N/A.

Or perhaps something like this could be standardized in Moztrap, so we
can have a better organize record.

The second fact is that devs if they like :), can follow the
verification of their work, having a feedback about, from people who are
not necessarily being devs, but usually with a certain level of
acknowledgment on the use of LibreOffice.

Regards.
Miguel Ángel.