[Libreoffice-qa] Proposal for BH sessions organization

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Feb 22 23:07:31 UTC 2016

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for knotting the ideas together :)

Sophie wrote on 16-02-16 17:17:

> - come with 10 features to test thoroughly during the BH, the list is
> taken from the release notes and selected by QA members, submitted to
> ESC, they could give a quick feedback/input, (derived from Cor and
> Miguel Angel ideas)

My idea was about organizing energy around an area in the product/code
to do things around a tender to get lots of bugs clarified and resolved.
Not about features from the release notes.

I expect a new approach with specific, changing goals (maybe each
session), to attract more people, to be more appealing, awakening a
feeling of urgency.

Cheers,
Cor

--