[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-design] Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2016-Jul-01

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Tue Jul 12 14:52:13 UTC 2016

Hi Heiko,

Heiko Tietze wrote on 12-07-16 13:00:
>>>    -> New colors are added to user.soc; predefined palettes are not touched (except from Tools > Options)
>> What is meant here?
>> b. that the predefined palettes cannot be changed in any other dialog?
>
> Tools > Colors is not touched. It is b) plus having another palette
> user.soc, which can be modified in the area dialog.

So then the Add/Modify/Delete buttons must be inactive when not in the
Tools > Colors dialog, unless the something from the displayed users.soc
has the focus. I guess. Or visually matched to the users.soc area, so
that it is more or less self explaining when there is not yet a custom
color added.

> It's still in discussion. Unfortunately the color widgets do not have
> a common code base, AFAIK. And there are some more bananas to circuit.

Is there any concern against my suggestion, e.g. always showing a
(small) list for the colors in the user.soc ?

Ciao - Cor

--
Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org