[Libreoffice-qa] Presentation

Alex ARNAUD alexarnaud at hypra.fr
Wed Jul 6 13:03:24 UTC 2016

Dear LibreOffice community,

I am one of the visual impaired  members of Hypra, a society that
provides services to visual impaired people and helps in GNU/Linux
accessibility.

I've made actions in the QA side in reporting LibreOffice issues.

My first work was to clean and update all accessibility bugs related to
the Linux environment.

I'll continue to follow LibreOffice and get involved with the this team
for the LibreOffice improvement.

I've also tested LibreOffice Online and reported the first issues on
accessibility.

A part of Hypra will be at LibreOffice Con 2016 to present the
importance of inclusion in our community and the results of first tasks
about accessibility and bug reporting.

You can contact me by mail or on IRC (on freenode with the nick
"alexarnaud").

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD