[Libreoffice-qa] What to do with many files

Ekari ekaristore at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:42:30 UTC 2016

I think the community will be better with those files than
without them, your stance can't speak for all, I for one already said
I can't handle those numbers but a joint effort will be able to digest them
faster
than me, if you prefer not have the files that's your problem, I would like
the rest of the
QA to give me their opinion.

--
Thanks