[Libreoffice-qa] Adding a field for crash reports to bugzilla

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Wed Jun 15 17:20:45 UTC 2016

Markus,

This sounds great,  assisting the users to post the minidump details to BZ
should help both QA triage, and developer response.  And of course the QA
Wiki will need to include some guidance on what to do with the minidumps.

Two questions...

1.) can our BZ infrastructure grow to hold increase of  minidumps that would
result? Or do all the uploaded BreakPad dumps go to other infrastructure--
and BZ will only have links to pull?

2.) will we be doing something for the OS X builds?  Is there a way to link
Crash Reporter.app dumps to BreakPad on OS X and upload those dumps as well?
Covering Linux, and Windows but not OS X would be unfortunate.

Stuart