[Libreoffice-qa] More information in About dialog

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:35:44 UTC 2016

Hi Tommy

Tommy wrote
> Version: 5.2.0.0.alpha0+
> Build ID: f64a190f52f9e9c76c2a0d18f072938b5df93aae
> CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Windows 6.29; UI Render: default;
> TinderBox: Win-x86 at 42, Branch:master, Time: 2016-02-28_14:15:03
> Locale: it-IT (it_IT)
>
> but I think it would be easier to see it after the version number as you
> suggested

In the example you provided it only shows that the daily is Win x86 (because
it's from a Win-x86 labeled Tinderbox).
But as Stuart pointed out you already have that information because if the
"Version:" information does NOT end with (x64) then it is the 32 bit version
(x86)
The only bit of information that it is actually missing is the architecture
of the OS.

But this is only relevant in the case that someone is running the 32bit
version in a 64bit OS.

It is probably not worth the effort.