[Libreoffice-qa] More information in About dialog

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Fri Mar 11 16:52:15 UTC 2016

Pedro wrote
> It couldn't be simple and consistent, could it?

Actually,  I had thought the (x64) was being applied to info "About" dialog
for all builds =)

But perusing the code showed it had only been done to distinguish the 64-bit
Windows builds. [1]  Hmm, maybe I need to spend more time in Linux sessions.

Anyhow, Michael M.'s suggested easy hack looks to provide hooks for a
consistent indicator on all build platforms.  Any takers?

=-ref-=
[1.]
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/cui/source/dialogs/about.cxx?#278