[Libreoffice-qa] Invalid ODF

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Mon Apr 3 19:59:52 UTC 2017

Hi,

Michael Stahl schrieb:
> On 03.04.2017 20:21, Regina Henschel wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> does a meta issue exists for those bugs, where LibreOffice writes
>> invalid ODF? Or is there a way to mark such bugs in a consistent way?
>
> hi Regina,
>
> there are 2 words you can put in whiteboard:

The Whiteboard field is not available when creating an issue.

> "odf" -> this is any ODF interop issue
>
> "odf_validation" -> this is narrowly defined as something that an ODF
> validator complains about

I do not find any description. I have looked at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard
and
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard/Inactive
and
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard/Advanced

I do not belong to the QA-team, but I write a lot of bug reports and
comments. So it would be nice to get an "official" description.

> of course, not every invalid ODF issue is detectable by a validator...
> perhaps the separate keyword odf_validation exists because these issues
> are often quite easy to fix :)

Kind regards
Regina