[Libreoffice-qa] Invalid ODF

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Mon Apr 3 20:37:57 UTC 2017

On 03.04.2017 21:59, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Michael Stahl schrieb:
>> On 03.04.2017 20:21, Regina Henschel wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> does a meta issue exists for those bugs, where LibreOffice writes
>>> invalid ODF? Or is there a way to mark such bugs in a consistent way?
>>
>> hi Regina,
>>
>> there are 2 words you can put in whiteboard:
>
> The Whiteboard field is not available when creating an issue.

that's true, and annoying.

>> "odf" -> this is any ODF interop issue
>>
>> "odf_validation" -> this is narrowly defined as something that an ODF
>> validator complains about
>
> I do not find any description. I have looked at
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard
> and
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard/Inactive
> and
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard/Advanced
>
> I do not belong to the QA-team, but I write a lot of bug reports and
> comments. So it would be nice to get an "official" description.

hmm i'm pretty sure i've added something *somewhere*...

they are listed here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ODF

... together with an ODF meta-bug that was created in 2015 and that i've
never heard of?

and they are listed on this page:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BSA/BugReport_Details/ar

... which is a translation that is unlikely to ever have been edited by
myself directly, so presumably there was an English page in the wiki
where i've added the keywords and somebody then removed them again?

in summary, it's generally a mystery what's going on :)