[Libreoffice-qa] QA Meeting Minutes (2017-04-25)

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Fri Apr 28 09:17:01 UTC 2017

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks for sharing you thoughts on this.

I agree with you that we need to avoid parallel discussions in different
channel and Bugzilla needs to be the "single source of Truth" as you
said. As creator of the Telegram group, I will make sure it happens that
way, otherwise I will consider closing it.

As I see it, now that we have Testlink up and running ( thanks to Sophie
), the Telegram group is a good way for end users to get to know the
platform, and a good place where they can ask questions about it. For
the time being, we're 18 people in the group, and most of them don't
seem to be normally hanging around in IRC.

Anyway, let's see how it evolves. It's much easier to take conclusions
looking back in time.

Regards

El 27/04/17 a les 18:02, Bjoern Michaelsen ha escrit:

--
Xisco FaulĂ­
Libreoffice QA Team