[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 11:41:58 UTC 2017

Hi Thorsten, Michael, all

Thorsten Behrens-6 wrote
> Michael Meeks wrote:
>>     + online (Michael)
>>       + online branch maintenance (Thorsten)
>>          + wondering for 5.3 – what’s the policy ?
>>          + not using gerrit much.
>>          + customer wants to do stabilization & bug-fixing
>>              - plan for one review in gerrit (Thorsten)
>>
> To expand a bit on that, very happy to say that Kopano
> (https://kopano.com/) is sponsoring us to improve the stable TDF
> branch of LibreOffice Online, which so far has not seen many
> bugfixes.
>
> We'll monitor bugzilla of course, but wouldn't mind a direct poke, if
> you think some area needs particular attention.

In the previous minutes Michael mentioned

>  + online/TDF/LDAP accounts etc. (Michael)
>       + https://user.documentfoundation.org

I assumed this would point to a test version but it seems to be a login
interface only... Am I missing something?

Is TDF hosting a free account version of LOO (not a nice acronym for British
English people ;) ) at least for testing purposes?

How is LibreOffice Online comparable with Collabora Online?

Thanks,
Pedro