[Libreoffice-qa] How to test tickets from old versions? example - Bug 105981

Andrea Mussap andreamussap at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 13:34:04 UTC 2017

Hi, folks.

I wanted to test this Bug 105981 - Recently edited documents don't show up on recent documents menu, but the issue was found in version 5.2.5.1.
I went to the Download LO page but I don't see this specific version there. So, what version should I download to test it?
* Another question: If I want to test issues from different versions, will I have to download, install and uninstall the different versions all the time, or is there a better way to do that?
BRAndrea.