[Libreoffice-qa] Incomplete text in menus and dialogs in 5.4.0.1

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Wed Jul 5 17:43:52 UTC 2017

@Pedro,

I looked closer and the "1" and "y", are from Tahoma.  Just the x-height and
crossbar position had looked stretched vertically to me--compared Segoe and
Tahoma side by side the clip shows Tahoma.  Sorry for that noise.

As to the funky x-scale--unable to reproduce. Tried various Windows control
panel -> Display -> "Change only text size" settings, and also substituting
various fonts in LibreOffice --Tools -> Options -> Fonts -> including Tahoma
for Segoe, no combination resulted in the odd x-scaling/clipping you show.

Windows 8.1 Ent 64-bit en-US with
Version: 5.4.0.1 (x64)
Build ID: 962a9c4e2f56d1dbdd354b1becda28edd471f4f2
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 6.29; UI render: default (or w/CPU only,  or
w/OpenGL);
Locale: en-US (en_US); Calc: CL

Stuart