[Libreoffice-qa] Incomplete text in menus and dialogs in 5.4.0.1

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 09:50:13 UTC 2017

Hi Florian

Long time no see! ;)

Florian Reisinger wrote
> bisecting = git bisect
> bibisect = binary git bisect (normally you would have to compile
> LibreOffice every time)

Thank you for the explanation. I was confused because Xisco asked to do a
Bisect but the Wiki page is about Bibisect.
On the other hand the git command is bisect...
But it is clear now. I'm glad there is no need to compile anything!

I'm really curious to see how this works but I can't risk any problems on my
work machine.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Pedro