[Libreoffice-qa] 40000 Resolved Bugs Milestone

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Mon Jul 24 10:16:27 UTC 2017

Hello,

El 23/07/17 a les 08:51, Tommy ha escrit:
> hello, LibO is close to achieving an important developemnent milestone...
>
> if you take a look at this table:
> http://bit.ly/2uLRwnq
>
> you will see that there are:
> 36803 RESOLVED bugs
> 1453 VERIFIED bugs
> 1499 CLOSED bugs
>
> the total count is 39755 out of the 52825 submitted to bugzilla.
wow, thanks for letting us know. Indeed, it's a big number and it
reflects the huge amount of work done by developers and QA during these
years.

> I wonder if there is the possibiliy to monitor who's gonna close the
> number 40000 bug...

I think we can have an estimation but I'm not sure we can find the exact
one.
> only 245 more squashed bugs are left to reach that milestone.
>
> the lucky 40K bug squasher could be awarded with a commemorative
> t-shirt or diploma certifying it's achievement.
>
> what do you think? I think that the bughunt for n° 40K could be a
> funny summer contest.
I think it's a good idea, but, as said before, I can't think of any way
we can know the person who closed bug 40.000. Anyway, I'll give it a
thought and I'll let you know in case I find way.

Regards

> cheers, Tommy
>

> ---
> http://www.avg.com