[Libreoffice-qa] 40000 Resolved Bugs Milestone

Italo Vignoli italo at libreoffice.org
Mon Jul 24 13:59:41 UTC 2017

On 24/07/2017 12:16, Xisco Fauli wrote:

> I think it's a good idea, but, as said before, I can't think of any way
> we can know the person who closed bug 40.000. Anyway, I'll give it a
> thought and I'll let you know in case I find way.

Even if we do not spot the closer of the 40000th bug, we can make some
noise on media by distributing a press release which underlines the QA
activity at LibreOffice (adding some QA statistics, and Coverity Scan
numbers, which are a nice addition).

When do you think we will hit the 40000th closed bug?

Can we schedule it around the 10th of August, between LibreOffice 5.4
and 5.4.1? That would be a nice timeframe.

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email italo at libreoffice.org
hangout/jabber italo.vignoli at gmail.com - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0