[Libreoffice-qa] Meta bug telegram group

Timur Gadzo gtimur at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 08:40:06 UTC 2017

Hello all

I'm confused with all those Meta bugs. Looks like there are so many of
them that I wonder how that can help. I wasn't here on the list so I
don't know if that's explained somewhere.
In my view, we don't need them like that, and similar bugs can be
found by search.

Meta should gather hot and annoying bugs, like old cut-copy-paste
bugs, or recent distorted fonts, or speed issues from 5.3 or something
that helps finding the underlying issue.
Something that goes beyond "dataLoss" and "perf" keywords.

Regards
Timur