[Libreoffice-qa] Meta bug telegram group

Jay Philips philipz85 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 18:11:40 UTC 2017

Hi Xisco,

I no longer open IRC, so the IRC channel isnt useful for me. I previously would discuss meta bugs in the QA telegram group with Thomas, but the messages would get lost in the many messages that would come through on the group, so creating a separate dedicated group for it means that i wouldnt miss any meta bug related messages, even if i decide to ignore or quit the QA telegram group.

One option that could be taken, which was taken for the appimage telegram group, is to create a meta bug IRC channel and bridge it to the telegram group, so those only on IRC who want to be involved can also communicate with those only on telegram.

Yousuf