[Libreoffice-qa] Call for testing: LibreOffice 5.4.0.3-hotfix

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 10:35:44 UTC 2017

Hi Xisco, all

Xisco Fauli wrote
> The builds for 5.4.0.3 has been now replaced by new builds containing
> the fix tdf#109281 [1], which was a critical bug discover in LibreOffice
> 5.4.0.3 this week.
>
> I would like to ask everyone, specially those with a Windows
> environment, to download the new builds and test that tdf#109281 [1] is
> fixed and it doesn't cause any other problem, specially those related
> with the text rendering on printing (tdf#109281 [1]) and the text
> rendering on the UI( tdf#107166 [2]).

Using build 5.4.0.3 x64 Bug #109281 occurs under Windows 7 x64
Printing a plain document with text and a table to PDF (using PDF Creator)
results in a PDF with the table only.
On the same computer with the same document this does not occur with version
5.3.4

I can't test Bug #107166 because I'm currently on a Intel Graphics 3000.
I can test with an AMD during the weekend.

Regards,
Pedro