[Libreoffice-qa] Call for testing: LibreOffice 5.4.0.3-hotfix

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Thu Jul 27 10:46:47 UTC 2017

Hello Pedro,

El 27/07/17 a les 12:35, Pedro ha escrit:
> Hi Xisco, all
>

> Xisco Fauli wrote
>> The builds for 5.4.0.3 has been now replaced by new builds containing
>> the fix tdf#109281 [1], which was a critical bug discover in LibreOffice
>> 5.4.0.3 this week.
>>
>> I would like to ask everyone, specially those with a Windows
>> environment, to download the new builds and test that tdf#109281 [1] is
>> fixed and it doesn't cause any other problem, specially those related
>> with the text rendering on printing (tdf#109281 [1]) and the text
>> rendering on the UI( tdf#107166 [2]).
> Using build 5.4.0.3 x64 Bug #109281 occurs under Windows 7 x64
> Printing a plain document with text and a table to PDF (using PDF Creator)
> results in a PDF with the table only.
> On the same computer with the same document this does not occur with version
> 5.3.4
Thanks for the feedback.
Just to make it clear, does you build contain the fix for #109281 ? You
need to redownload the build from
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/ and replace it by the
one already installed in your computer.
If true, could you please report it in
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/enter_bug.cgi attaching the document
you're using to reproduce the issue?

Regards

> I can't test Bug #107166 because I'm currently on a Intel Graphics 3000.
> I can test with an AMD during the weekend.
>
> Regards,
> Pedro
>

> --

Xisco FaulĂ­