[Libreoffice-qa] daily Linux dbgutil bibisect repository

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Wed Dec 26 16:14:34 UTC 2018

Hello Terrence,

That repository was built by Miklos. Recently he said in IRC:

<vmiklos> excellent. the reason i asked is that the machine where i
produced the daily dbgutil builds broke, and i ponder not restoring that
on some other machine, now that we have these new style bibisect repos

<vmiklos> i can't even remember when it was the last time i really had
to bisect a dbgutil-only bug

I would recommend you to switch to the 'max' repos.

Cheers

El 26/12/18 a les 17:00, Terrence Enger ha escrit:
> Hello, all,
>
> The referenced bibisect repository seems not to have been
> updated since 2018-12-18.  Is there a problem with the
> infrastructure, or am I doing something wrong?
>
> Thanks,
> Terry.

Xisco FaulĂ­
Libreoffice QA Team