[Libreoffice-qa] daily Linux dbgutil bibisect repository

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Thu Dec 27 04:24:47 UTC 2018

I asked about about the daily Linux dbgutil bibisect repository, and ...

On Wed, 2018-12-26 at 17:14 +0100, Xisco Fauli wrote:
> I would recommend you to switch to the 'max' repos.

So far as I can see, the max repos end at 50max.  Am I missing
something?

The alternative I would expect to use is bibisect-linux-64-6.3, but I
am having trouble updating it:

I just finished doing `git fetch`.  After 28 minutes, git reported
having downloaded 916 MB, and the repository grew from 1.7 GB to
2.7 GB, but just as before, have 930 commits:  up to commit 8eae3af6
s-h 1ee8d4f6 2018-12-03.

What, I wonder, am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Terry.