[Libreoffice-qa] daily Linux dbgutil bibisect repository

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Thu Dec 27 08:40:35 UTC 2018

Hi Terrence,

Maybe I wasn't clear enough when I said 'use the max repos'. What I
meant was, use the repos which have one build per commit...

See https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bibisect/Linux#Versions. The
repos cover from 4.1 up to master...

You just need to clone them from gerrit.

Cheers

El 27/12/18 a les 5:24, Terrence Enger ha escrit:
> I asked about about the daily Linux dbgutil bibisect repository, and ...
>
> On Wed, 2018-12-26 at 17:14 +0100, Xisco Fauli wrote:
>> I would recommend you to switch to the 'max' repos.
> So far as I can see, the max repos end at 50max.  Am I missing
> something?
>
> The alternative I would expect to use is bibisect-linux-64-6.3, but I
> am having trouble updating it:
>
> I just finished doing `git fetch`.  After 28 minutes, git reported
> having downloaded 916 MB, and the repository grew from 1.7 GB to
> 2.7 GB, but just as before, have 930 commits:  up to commit 8eae3af6
> s-h 1ee8d4f6 2018-12-03.
>
> What, I wonder, am I doing wrong?
>
> Thanks,
> Terry.