[Libreoffice-qa] Triagers needed for CJK and Android reports

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Sat Jan 6 10:15:18 UTC 2018

We've got a bit of a build up of reports in certain categories. Android
app (Impress Remote) and Android viewer have 18 unconfirmed reports in
total. We have several reports for issues specific to Chinese, Japanese
and Mongolian use cases (some of these might not be in any meta bugs).

So I just wanted to send a "pretty please" to all Android users and CJK
folks to take a look at the unconfirmed reports (and needinfo in case
someone threw them there in desperation with the classic "have you tried
in a newer version").

Regards,
Ilmari