[Libreoffice-qa] Triagers needed for CJK and Android reports

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Sat Jan 6 15:29:53 UTC 2018

On 06.01.2018 12:15, Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
> We've got a bit of a build up of reports in certain categories.
> Android app (Impress Remote) and Android viewer have 18 unconfirmed
> reports in total. We have several reports for issues specific to
> Chinese, Japanese and Mongolian use cases (some of these might not be
> in any meta bugs).
>
> So I just wanted to send a "pretty please" to all Android users and
> CJK folks to take a look at the unconfirmed reports (and needinfo in
> case someone threw them there in desperation with the classic "have
> you tried in a newer version").

...and of course I forgot some vital information: the ARM master builds
of the Android viewer now actually work (thanks to kr1shna for
confirming). Grab them here:
https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Android-ARM@24-Bytemark-Hosting/current/

Here's a listing of all unconfirmed Android viewer and remote reports:
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&component=Android%20app&component=Android%20Viewer

Ilmari