[Libreoffice-qa] Next level of QA and how to get there

Alex ARNAUD alexarnaud at hypra.fr
Mon Jun 25 08:42:41 UTC 2018

Le 22/06/2018 à 18:00, Xisco Fauli a écrit :
> Hello everyone,

Hello Xisco,

> For instance, we could run the week/month of QA, similar to the Month Of
> LibreOffice, where we could try to put the list of unconfirmed bugs to
> 150/200 and engage new contributors in the project...

It's a good idea. In France, Sophie has organized contribution meetings
where we're trying to tackle unconfirmed bug.

> It's just an idea but it could help the team to reach the steps
> described by Buovjaga in a reasonable amount of time.
>
> What do you think?

In the Paris area, there are lot of contribution meetings where it could
be useful to propose LibreOffice sessions to help people to be involved
in the LibreOffice project. It's an example but I personally think
physical meeting is the better way to find new contributors.

I'm already fully involved in accessibility of many free software so I
couldn't do more right now.

Best regards,
Alex.