[Libreoffice-qa] Confusion about most recent builds

Ted Lee tmplee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 21:53:08 UTC 2018

On 3/19/18 9:22 PM, V Stuart Foote wrote:
> Yes that is correct, in the timed-based release development of LibreOffice
> there are always two "release" branches in active developement/support, with
> a third master branch in active development.
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan

Thanks, that clarifies quite a bit, but I still don't understand the
difference between dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/ and
dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-6-0/, both of which call
themselves "daily."

In either case, it is, to me, a bit concerning that there have been 6-8
builds of the Linux version, depending on which one you look at, but
only 1 or 2 of the Mac version (those being a week ago now.)  In that
same time frame there have also been 3-4 (in the /daily/LibreOffice 6.0
tree) and 8 (in the /daily/master tree) of Win86 versions.

--
Ted Lee