[Libreoffice-qa] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2018-Nov-07
tietze.heiko at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 20:13:25 UTC 2018
Present: Duna, Heiko
Welcome to the new volunteer, Duna!
* Content panels "Slide" and "Layout" at Properties deck not available when editing a slide
* Select object also outside of page canvas
+ clear WF as there is no use case (Heiko)
+ changed my mind (see last comment)
+ OTOH patch wouldn't introduce any regressions
* Control for setting UI font size
+ Available options WFM, a constant size independently from
the font metrics can be achieved per fontwork (Heiko)
+ idea is to change the UI font (lens feature like) but WF is accepted by OP
* Sentence and toggle cases are not on the list of style's font effects in Writer
+ renaming of "Effects" -> "Case convert", "Capitals" -> "UPPER CASE", and
"Lower Case" -> "lower case" makes sense but "Title" and "Small Capitals"
have no pendant; the character formatting overrides convert cases so it
better has a different wording => WF
+ agree with Maxim on WFM (Cor)
* keyboard shortcut to apply default formatting including removing applied character styles
+ what's needed here?
+ terminology missing
* Reduce heading levels
+ applies to "Automatic" filter
+ or WF?
+ arbitrary decision, vote for 5 (Timur)
+ show more when 4 are used maybe (Cor)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Libreoffice-qa