[Libreoffice-qa] Issue Gallery Theme Export To Extension

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Fri Sep 7 19:45:49 UTC 2018

Hello,

I tested the creation of a new gallery theme with LibreOffice with
version down to LibreOffice 5.1.x and the behavior seemed to be the
same. It is impossible to create gallery extensions with LibreOffice in
the way it was described in the TDF wiki and on a lot of other websites
(and in my howto too).
I tried to edit the *.sdg file that was created from the new gallery
theme, but with no success. I tried to edit the URL at the end of the
file, but that doesn't help. It is impossible to drag a graphic from the
theme (installed via extension) into a document.

Seemed to be that there has been inserted a regression.

Kind regards,
Andreas