[Libreoffice-qa] Impress meta bugs

Regis Perdreau regis.perdreau at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 17:21:03 UTC 2020

Hi,

Sorry to add some comments.

It's not "someone", numerous teachers in french community complain. Impress
becomes useless.
Pierre has compiled some bugs in a reproductive way.
Maybe these meta bugs are a little too generic ?
Can we add some precisions and give them some visibility...?
We expect kind listening.

Regards,

Régis Perdreau