[Libreoffice-qa] Impress meta bugs

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Wed Nov 11 18:01:53 UTC 2020

Meta bugs too generic? We already have too many meta bugs. Having a
"French teachers' pet bugs" meta makes absolutely no sense to me. The
point of meta bugs is to make it easier to discover duplicates or track
issues in the same genre.

The only case where it might be justified would be, if you had a "French
teachers' development task force" already in place ready to attack the bugs.

Ilmari