[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Table of Contents hyperlinks by default

Cedric Bosdonnat cbosdonnat at suse.com
Fri Dec 23 02:15:40 PST 2011

Hi Cor,

On Fri, 2011-12-23 at 10:48 +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Cedric Bosdonnat wrote (23-12-11 10:36)
>
> > Oh, that would be a nice compromise indeed... I wasn't aware that we
> > have a built-in style for this.
>
> As far as I see, the index link style is sort of invisible.
> And I could imagine that people would like to see that there is a link?
> So maybe it is better to have a special style, that slightly shows the
> link but is not too disturbing?

That style is never used in the code... so we can change it to anything
we want here. I'll assign that style to the ToX hyperlinks

As it seems to be an impossible quest to get something visible but
pretty, I'm wondering whether a new indicator for hyperlinks wouldn't be
THE answer. What I mean here is a button that shows up when the mouse is
over the link and provides a few useful actions on the hyperlink (could
be a feature for 3.6)

Regards,
--
Cedric