[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Table of Contents hyperlinks by default

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri Dec 23 02:29:31 PST 2011

Hi Cedric,

Cedric Bosdonnat wrote (23-12-11 11:15)

> That style is never used in the code... so we can change it to anything
> we want here. I'll assign that style to the ToX hyperlinks
>
> As it seems to be an impossible quest to get something visible but
> pretty, I'm wondering whether a new indicator for hyperlinks wouldn't be

I did a test and changed the Index Link style to have underline, grey
30% or so, and single or dotted. Looks fine to me. Distinguished, yet
visibly showing that there'se smthng special.

> I'm wondering whether a new indicator for hyperlinks wouldn't be
> THE answer. What I mean here is a button that shows up when the mouse is
> over the link and provides a few useful actions on the hyperlink (could
> be a feature for 3.6)

Currently we have the 'use ctrl-click' advise with mouse-over.
You think about adding all the actions that are in the context menu, I
guess.

  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org