[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Header and Footers separators design

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Wed Jul 6 01:45:54 PDT 2011

Hi Cédric,

Cedric Bosdonnat wrote (06-07-11 09:33)
> On Wed, 2011-07-06 at 00:33 +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:

>> OK. Last that I know from the other suite, is that you have to activate
>> the header/footer panes, either by double clicking, or by the menu
>> View->Header/footer. Is that still the case?
>> Also, the header/footer area to be sort of greyed, when the main area of
>> the document is active. And the other way round.
>
> That's the case in what I already pushed... given I still have some
> things that aren't greyed like some borders and lines... but that's more
> a bug fix than an intentional thing.

Ah great - sorry I did not see that from your picture ;-)

>> This idea is partly motivated by the fact that our hard page breaks are
>> at the same place as the proposed line in the document. (and need a
>> slightly more visible default color IMO).
>
> Hum... indeed, we'll need to find something else for the hard page
> breaks. Any idea of what to do there?

I really would like to have a look at how it works. Also because of the
Q&A with Christoph.
Nightly build for Linux x86 is currently lacking.
I could build from the master ... if that is working quite easily again
for Ubuntu?

  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org