[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Testing Daily Builds

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Wed Jul 6 06:10:16 PDT 2011

Hello,

on
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA-Projects-Incubator#Daily_Build_Tests>
you can see progress of a small project to make the daily builds more
usable so that they will be tested by more users.

With help of other users, (especially Norbert Thiebaud) I started a "How
To" on <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Testing_Daily_Builds>,
unfortunately currently there still are several questions without
answer, and may be important questions even not listed.

May be some of you can add some Hints? And eventually give some feedback
in Mailing list "discuss at documentfoundation.org" in feed  "Poll
Daily-Builds usage - we need your experience"?

Thank you and kind regards

Rainer Bielefeld