[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Option for gridline display in Calc (fdo#30800)

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Thu Jul 7 10:02:13 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-06-27 at 20:01 +0200, André Schnabel wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> so I did some minor updates at the wiki (got some more feedback from
> Regina):
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Andreschnabel/Spec_Calc_grid_lines_on_colored_background
>
> There are still some open questions / tasks listed. HElp and comments
> for those is very welcome.
>
> If there are no mayor concerns, I'll do the implementation end of this
> week and add missing pieces later.

Sorry I was away for 3 weeks on vacation & just got back and catching up
on mail backlog.

I have one feedback.  I am aware that this feature is already finished,
so if need be I'll do the follow-up work.

I'd like to remove the global show/hide grid line options, because we
now have per-sheet show/hide option (provided via icon in the toolbar)
and keeping this global option is really making this awkward UI-wise.

But I want to get feedback from the UX folks first, to see if the
removal of that global option would make sense or not.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>